Ljubljana and Bled Day Trip from Zagreb
Main capital of Slovenia is a modern city that nurtures friendly and peaceful atmosphere of a small place. It is a vivid and lively city that surprises. Walk down Preseren Square and hear poems of him whispering from the corners, visit Franciskanska cerkve, central pharmacy or Hauptmann house, Triple Bridge which is actually just one bridge and many more.
To make a complete impression of Slovenia you will visit Bled, the only island of Slovenia. Bled, the pearl of Slovenian Alps will mesmerize you with its romantic and peaceful atmosphere. Take a traditional boat ride towards the island and visit the Church of the Assumption, or just enjoy walking down the lake and tasting Bled’s traditional cake Kremsnite.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour with local guide of Ljubljana Old Town
- 2-way funicular ticket to Ljubljana Castle
- Ljubljana castle ticket with audio guide included
- Pletna boat ride on Bled Lake
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|